The Department of Medical Affairs includes all physicians. The primary function of the medical staff is to provide customers with the quality patient care and to meet with their expectations in a specialized hospital environment.
Medical Affairs consists of the following Departments and sections:
- Emergency / Causalities Department
- Obstretics and Gynaecology
- Surgery Department
- Internal Machine / Endocrinology
- Paediatric Department
- Others – Physiotherapy
Our Professional Services
- Has varied Medical Care Schemes designed to provide health services for individuals, Establishments and Companies.
- Provides its members / customers with the best health care services at the best prices using the best techniques.
- Has an Inpatient service with 30 beds running efficiently with standard inpatient health care. The rooms also can accommodate all surgical operations offered by the hospital. At present two well furnished private rooms with fixed TV screens are available.
- For quite sometimes Massana Hospital offers voluntary free medical education, checkup and treatment of communicable and non-communicable diseases through Community Social Responsibility (CRS) program. We visit villages in proximate areas of Goba and SalaSala and lately distant villages of Bagamoyo district Coast Region.